At Norfolk Dental Hygiene we focus on "whole body" health and wellness and follow the highest standards of care to help our clients achieve their personal goals.
Looking to join the Norfolk Dental Hygiene team?
We don't blame you, this is the kind of workplace that makes you smile!
We offer industry-competitive compensation, a supportive work atmosphere, and opportunity for advancement.
Registered Dental Hygienist
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: In-person
Must be a registered dental hygienist with the CDHO in good standing, Self Initiated and a member with the ODHA and CDHA.
- Perform debridement services for adults and youth
- Perform periodontal assessments and new client exams
- Use of in-office tools and technologies for cleaning and whitening services
- Assist clients with self-care instructions
- Assist with other preventative oral health services as needed
- Other office/clinic duties as required
- Min 1 year experience in applying periodontal therapies
- Experience in nutrition
- Show a wellness-minded attitude towards overall oral health and care
Compensation for this position will be on an hourly base plus a commission bonus. Base rate of pay is to be based on experience.
What are you waiting for? Give us a shout!
We are always ready to sink our teeth into new opportunities for growth!
Send us your resume and cover letter!
Don't forget to include the area/ position you are looking for.